In this section you will find some of the important and/or statutory School Policies. Subject to continual change and correct at the time of updating.
Documents - please click to open
- Accessibility Policy Cerne Abbas 2017
- Dorset Admissions Policy 2018 - 2019
- Attendance Policy 2018 - 2019
- Assessment Policy 2018
- Behaviour Policy
- Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Charging and Remissions of Charges Policy 2018
- Cerne Complaints Policy 2018
- Child Protection Policy 2018
- Collective Worship Policy 2019
- Curriculum Policy 2018-19
- Dealing with allegations of abuse against staff members and volunteers.
- E-Safety Policy 2019
- Food Policy 2018.
- Guidance for Safer Working Practice Policy
- Health and Safety Policy 2018
- Health and Safety Induction Policy 2018
- Home Learning Policy 2018
- Home school agreement September 2018
- Intimate Care Policy
- Recruitment and selection schools policy 2018.
- RE Policy 2019
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability Policy.
- Single Equality Policy
- Staff Code of conduct 2018
- Stop Bullying Policy 2018 - 2019
- SRE Policy 2019
- Teaching and Learning Policy 2019
- Temporary Staff Child Protection Summary 2018
- Uniform Policy 2018-19
- Whistleblowing policy 2017
Child Protection Procedures
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere