In this section you will find some of the important and/or statutory School Policies. Subject to continual change and correct at the time of updating.
Documents - please click to open
- Accessibility Plan and Policy 2019
- Dorset Council Admissions Policy 2020
- Assessment Policy 2019-20
- Attendance Policy 2018 - 2019
- Behaviour Policy
- Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019.
- Cerne Complaints Policy 2019
- Child protection policy 2019.
- Collective Worship Policy 2019
- Curriculum Policy 2018-19
- Dealing with allegations of abuse against staff members and volunteers.
- Early Years Policy
- E-Safety Policy 2019
- Food policy 2019
- Guidance for Safer Working Practice Policy
- Health and Safety Policy 2019
- Health and Safety Induction Policy 2019
- Home Learning Policy
- Home school agreement October 2019.
- Intimate Care Policy 2019
- Recruitment and selection schools policy 2019
- RE Policy 2019
- Social Networking Policy 2019
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability Policy.
- Single Equality Policy
- Staff Code of conduct 2019
- Stop Bullying Policy 2018 - 2019
- SRE Policy 2019
- Teaching and Learning Policy 2019
- Temporary Visitor Child Protection Summary 2019
- Uniform Policy 2018-19
- Whistleblowing policy 2018
Child Protection Procedures
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere