- SEND Information Report Cerne Abbas November 2022.
- Medical Policy .
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions DC Policy
- Supporting children and young people with medical conditions DC guidance (updated July 2022).
- DFE Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions guidance.
- Managing specific infectious diseases A-Z.pdf
Dorset SENDIASS Dorset SENDIASS is a statutory service offering free, confidential, accurate and impartial advice and support to families living in Dorset: - children and young people aged 0 to 25 with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - parents and carers of children and young people with SEND - We can also advise staff working with SEND pupils on matters of legislation.
SENDIASS Information Poster
Max Card The exchange website is set up for parents with children with additional needs. Parents can sign up to get a Max card which can give parents a discount on varies activities
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere