This week has been superb. The highlight of the week has to be maths day on Wednesday. The day involved:
- Maths café with quizzes, food and Sumdog
- Teaching parents maths concepts
-Scavenger hunt and maths games
-Maths songs and a special dedicated worship.
We look forward to hearing the feedback to the day so we can improve it for next year.
Also this week we have been up to the following:
- Building up to and planning our suspense story in English by working on a storyline, describing the characters and hot seating them.
- Learning all about what a debate is and its format
- Magnetism in Science
- Suffix focus in Phonics
- Learning about the story of Jesus and the money changers
and much more :)
Attached to the blog is the pictures from the Lent lunch last Friday at St Mary's church in the village. the children were amicable and were a credit to themselves.
Hope you have a joyful weekend. Let me know what you get up to.
Mr Mitchem :)