Welcome to the last blog this half term. It has been an enjoyable and eventful half term filled with lots of learning.
Here is a summary of the children's learning this week:
- Started learning about column addition (Expanded and compact methods)
- Finished our newspaper off explaining who stole Jazz and Jino
- Times tables and spellings test
- Learnt about the 'Shema' in RE
- Had a talk delivered to us by Mr Christian on fossils with the children handling and comparing fascinating fossils.
- Practised our spellings in various ways
- Participated in a fire safety talk
- Practised our handwriting focussing on a lower case 'p'
and much, much more!
Have a superb half term and make sure you have fun.