Week 19 - First Week back.
It has been a really busy week with the children getting back in the swings of things really quickly after the half term holiday.
Here is an overview of the learning this week:
- Exploring the features of information texts in English
- Working with measurement in maths with practical explorations
- Introduced Ancient Greeks as our topic
- Some of the year 4's have started their preparations for leavers service
- Started learning our new DASP values song
- Practises cursive handwriting
And much, much more!
For more information please refer to the parent letter for this week.
Have a lovely weekend and look forward to seeing you all on Monday :)
Mr Mitchem :)