Week 4 -Matilda, Wareham Recycling Educational Visit and words ending in 'ion'
Here is a breakdown of learning during week 4 of Autumn 2:
- Class trip to Wareham recycling centre! Learning about the recycling process and we made mini-composts!
- Learning about adding 'ion' to verbs ending in 't' and 'te'
- Solving word problems in maths
- Looked at the poles of a magnet and attractions/repulsions
- Daily news on Espresso! The children love it!
- Conjunctions, character descriptions and similes in English (Based on Matilda)
- Mental maths - What is my number? Children had to use clues to solve the problem
- The return of Mrs Ferguson!
And lots, lots more!
Have a great weekend, Mr M
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere