There are only three days to discuss as two days this week have been affected by SNOW!
I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves in the snow!
Here is what Abbey Class have been doing this week:
- Found out about Go Ape!
- 2 days worth of SNOW-filled fun!
- Learnt more about significance of Easter story
- Wrote effective sentences about the 'Blue Umbrella'
- Focussed on perimeter and time in maths
- Eating and Digestion in Science
- Spelling practice (air writing and different sizes)
- Designed a questionnaire about theme parks
and much, much more!
Hope you have a great weekend, Mr Mitchem