Week 3 - Values, Guitars and Place Value
Here is a low down of our learning in Abbey Class this week.
- Looked at writing with three descriptions and started studying a short film called 'The Catch'
- Had a values afternoon where the class made a display for the hall
- Concentrated on counting, place value and number patterns in maths
- Looked at the key features of ports in relation to our topic
- Started looking at volcanoes in Science
- Looked at when to use 'a' or 'an' before a word
- Excelled in our guided reading groups.
- Had a guitar showcase in Worship
- And much, much more!
Have a lovely weekend!
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere