Week 6 and the last one before half term!
The children have been super busy this week. Here is a run through of what they have been learning:
- Drafting and finishing off setting descriptions focusing on powerful language
- Assessments of what they remembered in terms of fractions and shape
- Trees for Dorset for the year 4's (Planting trees)
- Counting in different multiples
- Gymnastics in PE
- Spelling and times tables tests
- Practising for the DASP music concert
- Topic presentation performance
- Subordinate clauses :)
- And lots more!
The parent news letter is out today (Thursday 9th February) and it has a lot of important information regarding trips and dates.
Remember to read and write as much as possible over the half term and would love to see photographs and/or evidence of this.
Hope everybody has a fantastic half term. Enjoy yourself.