Week 11 Reflective Day and Dodge ball
Hello once again :)
This week has been as busy as ever and below are just some of the key learning aspects that have occurred:
- We had a reflective day on Monday where the children learnt and consolidated their knowledge on the Easter story
- In English, we have begun writing our suspense stories
- We have learnt about pictograms, bar charts, data interpretation and Venn diagrams in maths.
- Practising for our topic debate which is on Monday during the learning exposure.
- On Thursday, the children participated in a Dodgeball marathon to raise funds for the British Heart Foundation
- This Friday (writing this beforehand), the children took part in the Easter Bonnet parade :)
and much, much more!
Next week is the last week of the Spring term where we will have our Easter service and the Year 4 cohort will be going on their residential to Hooke Court. Exciting times :)
See the parent letter for more detail about Abbey Class and the weekly parents newsletter.
Have a fun filled weekend :)