Week 1 - 20 ways to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Three R's!
Week 1 - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Here is a lowdown of what Abbey Class got up to on their first week back at school!
- Started studying newspaper articles and their features
- Different methods of adding and subtracting
- Learnt the origin of Halloween!
- Started our new topic learning, specifically looking at what recycling is and what is the purpose of recycling.
- Started our new science topic - Forces and magnets
We explored what a force is, discovered it can be classified as a pull/push and compared the force needed to push toy vehicles on different surfaces! Very excited children!
- Learnt about words ending in 'ation' in Read Write Inc. And lots, lots more!
Have a great weekend! Mr Mitchem
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere