Week 4 - Christmas Decorations, Lighthouse writing and melting points (of butter!)
Week 4 - Christmas Decorations, Lighthouse writing and Melting Points
Here is a breakdown of our learning this week:
- Writing of our Lighthouse story
- Column subtraction learning in maths
- Basketball in PE
- Christmas Nativity preparations
- Christmas decoration making
- Daily spelling and reading input
- Experimenting with the melting point of butter in Science
- Investigating the prime age and location of smugglers
- Creating a smuggling advertisement.
Have a great weekend and do see the newsletter for extra information on school news and events.
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere