Week 4 - African story writing, Animal Adaptations and Badminton!
Here is the low down for this week's learning in Abbey Class!
- 'Time' focus in maths
- In the process of writing our 'African' story based on LRRH
- Daily Mile
- Animal adaptations in Science
- Badminton at the Village Hall
- 'Train' club at lunchtime
- Forest School/Leavers' service practise
- Fun on Friday
- Read 'Romeo and Juliet' in class
And much, much more!
Have a great weekend, Mr Mitchem
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere