Week 6 - Addition, Computer Networks and King Midas!
Here is a breakdown of our learning in Abbey Class:
- Analysing 'King Midas and the Golden Touch'
- Addition learning in maths
- Understanding computer networks in computing
- learning different words with the 'ly' suffix
- Concentrating on 'Peace' and 'Considerate' values
- Started reading Robert Louis Stevenson's classic novel, 'Treasure Island'
- Sourced information from non-fiction texts (Greek Books)
And lots, lots more!
Have a good weekend,
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere