Week 4 - Dancing, Crazy Hair and the MayFair!
Here is a list of what Abbey class got up to during the week!
- Writing the last few extracts of their diary entry about our class trip! Finished product will be coming soon!
- Couple pages away from finishing 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'
- Year 3's were learning about fractions in maths. In particular, they explored how to find fractions of different amounts
-The Year 4's were revising their place value, addition and subtraction knowledge. With peer learning and peer marking!
- More violin learning on Thursday afternoon
- Practising Mayfair dancing. The Greatest Showman influenced.
- Learning about how shadows are formed in Science
- Cricket in PE
And lots, lots more!
Have a great weekend, especially with the Mayfair.
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere