Week 3 - Electrical circuits, Famous inventions and Muslim prayer performances.
This week our learning has consisted of:
- Division in maths (dividing by equal groups)
- Performing Muslim prayer movements
- Creating 'Invention' style music with Mrs Popkin
- Writing compound and complex sentences, ordering explanation texts and improving sentences with causal connectives in English
- Netball in PE
- Researching specific inventions and their inventors in Topic
- Learning about electrical circuits, electrical symbols and conductors/insulators in Science
- Continued spelling practice focused on Year 3/4 curriculum
And much, much more!
I hope you all have a great weekend :) Mr Mitchem
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere