Week 5 - One Love, Poetry and Smoothie inventions.
Here is a breakdown of the learning that has been going on in Abbey Class this week:
- Further multiplication (Formal methods!)
- Poetry (Haiku, cinquain and limerick poems)
- Everybody learnt how to spell century and business!
- Evaluated and designed our very own smoothies!
- Investigated what effects the brightness of a bulb
- Musical concert practice with Mrs Trevorrow
- Started to read 'Ratburger' by David Walliams
- Spellings and times tables tests!
and much, much more! Parents, ask the children for more details!
Have a great weekend, Mr Mitchem.
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere