Week 1 -Guest teacher, Inventing sports games and Wallace & Grommit
Hope you had a fantastic week back!
Here is a low down of the learning that has happened thus far:
- Started learning about explanation texts in English
- Invented and tested our very own sports games
- Mrs Cain taught Abbey class RE (Islam)
- Multiplication learning in maths
- New jobs, spelling bookmarks and learning partners given out
- Times tables test
- Computing (coding)
- Started to read 'The Twits'
- Learnt about different historical inventions
- Handwriting practise
and much, much more!
Please check the newsletter for important information and look at the home learning for this week.
Have a great weekend,
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere