Week 11 - Buddies, Forest School and Rehearsals
Here is an outline of the week thus far. It's been another good one!
Next week the children will have a chance to play board games on the Thursday. So if the children want to bring in a board game for next Thursday they are more than welcome to!
- Reflective morning based on theme 'Who am I?'
- Year 3 spent time with their buddies :)
- Year 4 had forest school...in the rain!
- Wrote our mythical stories
- Created Greek models
- Observed worship all about faithfulness
- Consolidated knowledge about roman numerals
- Practising for year 4 rehearsals
And lots, lots more! Ask the children :)
Hope you have a good weekend everyone, enjoy :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere