Week 7 - Topic Exposure, Fire safety and Tag Rugby.
Welcome to the last blog this half term. It has been an enjoyable and eventful half term filled with lots of learning.
Here is a summary of the children's learning this week:
- Started learning about column addition (Expanded and compact methods)
- Finished our newspaper off explaining who stole Jazz and Jino
- Times tables and spellings test
- Learnt about the 'Shema' in RE
- Had a talk delivered to us by Mr Christian on fossils with the children handling and comparing fascinating fossils.
- Practised our spellings in various ways
- Participated in a fire safety talk
- Practised our handwriting focussing on a lower case 'p'
and much, much more!
Have a superb half term and make sure you have fun.
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere