Week 6 - Bar Models, debating and practising for a certain event that is coming up very soon!
Week 6 Abbey Class Learning
- Learnt about the format, rules and qualities of debating.
- Subtraction, division and bar models in maths
- Made sculptures out of waste and recycling
- Science quiz on Forces and Magnets
- Learnt to spell words with the 're' prefix
- Practised the nativity songs and script
- Daily visual riddles
- Whole class reading of 'Matilda'
And lots, lots more!
Nearly that a special day! Mr Mitchem
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere