Week 4 - Athletics, Send my friend to school and Shape!
Here is the week's events summed up!
- Bank holiday!
- Reading stories such as Rumplestiltskin
- Historical evidence Topic
- Beowulf text
(Creating tension in our writing, preparing group performances, identifying conventions in hero myths and planning our own hero myth)
- Cricket skills in PE
- Send my friend to school campaign
- Parallel lines and describing 3D shapes (Year 3)
- Lines of Symmetry (Year 4)
- Focus on being quiet and not talking on the carpet!
And much, much more!
Have a great weekend, especially with the May Fair on the Saturday!
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere