Week 5 - Harvest, Lulworth and our Open Day!
Week 5 - Lulworth Trip
The highlight of our week was our topic trip to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door on the Thursday. The children were fantastic and it was a very worthwhile educational experience!
Here is a breakdown of our week's learning:
- Harvest rehearsals and performance on the Monday and Tuesday
- Started learning about newspaper features
- Discovered JAZZ and JINO have gone missing...STOLEN!
- Educational field trip to Lulworth on Thursday
- Focussed on addition and rounding numbers in maths.
- Learnt when to double the consonant when adding 'ing'
- Wrote a recount of our trip to Lulworth
- and much, much more! Ask the children for more info!
Hope you enjoy your weekend and see you bright and early on Monday morning :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere