Week 4 - DASP Music Concert, Narrative writing and Shakespeare!
Week 4's learning!
Here are the highlights of Spring 2, Week 4
- Abbey Class had a fantastic day on Monday performing at the DASP Music Concert. They sang 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' and were excellent! Very proud teachers and parents in the audience.
- The children have been writing their very own narrative based on 'Escape from Pompeii'. The children have produced fantastic writing thus far. Finished products will be published on our class blog, watch this space!
- The children have been learning about Measurement and fractions in their maths lessons.
- The children had their 'Lent Lunch' at the church on Friday. It was a fantastic occasion enjoyed by one and all. We were very grateful to the volunteers who provided the lunch for our class
- In Science, we learnt about 'Exoskeletons' and 'Endoskeletons'. The children were very knowledgeable
- In topic, our main learning concerned 'Roman Numerals'. The children learnt about their origin, how they are still used to this present day and the rules needed to work out the Roman system. They were very communicative!
- Class book - 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'
Have a great weekend, Mr M
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere