Week 3 - Pyjamas and Athletics
Week 16 - Pyjamas and Athletics
I hope you have all had a fantastic week and you are looking forward to the weekend.
Here is a summary of the week:
- Diary writing in English about our trip to Carymoor
- Year 3 Athletics competition on Friday (pictures pending)
- Fractions of amounts and number in maths
- Learning all about sound in Science
- Learning different split digraphs in phonics
- Global warming, carbon footprint and what we can do about them in Topic
As like normal, ask the children for a more detailed outlook of the week :)
The 'May Fair' is fast approaching and it is great to see so many people put in such hard work. I hope it is a great success.
Any additional dates or information will be put in the newsletter.
Enjoy your weekend,
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere