Week 5 - Basketball Festival, Esio Trot and Was/were
Week 5 :)
I hope you all have had a great week thus far. Here is our weekly outline:
- Basketball festival for 10 of our class on the Wednesday
- Learnt when to use 'was' and 'were' in a sentence
- Finished our 'Lighthouse stories'
- Bar Models and problem solving in maths
- Continued spelling focus (fun games, bookmarks, new spelling books)
- Started to read 'Robin Hood and the Miserable Men'
- Singing practice and rehearsals for the Nativity performance
- Trees for Dorset Wormery checking
- Smugglers song practising
and much, much more!
Have a great weekend,
P.S Keep practising those lines! :0
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere