Week 3 - Battle of Britain, Plants and Singing
Abbey Class have had a very productive week in school, this is what they got up to!
- Read more of the 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'
- Carried on with our persuasive writing in English (Story mapping and boxing up of the text)
- Practised the Year 4 DASP Music Concert with Mrs Trevorrow
- Started an investigation to determine the optimum conditions for a plant to grow
- Different methods of multiplication in maths
- Got introduced to Elsie (See Newsletter!)
- More golden tickets were handed out!
- Learnt about the prefix 'sub'
and on Saturday, some of the Year 4's will be mascots for a DTFC match!
Have a great weekend
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere