Week 5 - Maths Afternoon, Salisbury Cathedral and Trees for Dorset
We have had a super busy week so far!
Here is a breakdown of our learning!
- Division learning in maths. Learning different methods and strategies :)
- Learning about the introduction of canals in Britain and how it had a significant effect on Britain
- Mental maths games. Making maths fun and enjoyable for everyone
- Music practise in preparation for the DASP Music Concert
- Whole school trip to Salisbury Cathedral
- Internet Safety Day
Have a good weekend
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere