Week 4 - May Fair Week
Week 17 - May Fair Week
It has been another hectic week in Duck Street. The children are doing fantastically and are enthusiastic to learn as ever.
Here is a low down of our learning this week:
- Learning about shanty huts and towns
- Designing our own shanty hut
- Learning about Baptism in RE
- Nailing the spellings went, because and difficulty.
- Focus on different methods of multiplication and use of the inverse operation
- Learning about informal and formal letter writing
- NSPCC assembly
- May fair poster creation
And lots, lots more :)
Please do ask the children for a more in depth synopsis.
Next week, we have the following planned:
Monday: Topic Exposure - Please do bring in your recycling or any waste materials for the shanty hut challenge (please see sheet that was sent home)
Tuesday - Music Concert in the morning
In case you didn't know, we have our annual May Fair this weekend which I am sure will be memorable. Fingers crossed for some good weather. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to hearing all of your brilliant stories and adventures on Monday morning.
Mr Mitchem :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere