Week 2 - Bluebell walk, School Open Day and Violins
Week 2 Learning!
Here are the key points from Week 2's learning in Abbey Class!
- Started to learn how to play the violin. Including Mr Mitchem!
- Mapped out our day at 'We The Curious'. This will lead onto writing a diary entry about the day itself!
- Carried on our learning about fractions in maths. This is very tricky learning but the children have been super confident. We will be moving onto learning about time this half term as well
- The Year 4's had a Bluebell walk on Tuesday with Trees for Dorset
- The Year 3's had their second 'Relax Kids' session.
- Coming to the end of 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'
- School Open Day
And lots, lots more!
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere