Week 6 - Music rehearsals, Topic Exposure and Trees for Dorset
Here are some of the highlights of the last week before half-term
- Full run through of all the songs for the DASP Music Concert. Confident singing by all
- Big write based on our learning about the story 'Ride of Passage' from Literacy Shed
- Maths assessments - To see the fantastic progress made in multiplication and division
- Sequence movements in PE (Gymnastics)
- Topic Exposure - performed the smugglers song
- Guided reading - 'Let no one steal your dreams' poem
And much, much more!
Have a fantastic half-term!
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere