Week 5 - Cricket, Diary Writing and Shadows
Last week of the first half term in the Summer term. Abbey Class have been super busy. Take a look!
- The Year 4's have been busy doing GL assessments. These will help their future teachers to understand them as learners
- Finished 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'
- Times tables learning. All children are on different times tables. They have been working really hard on these!
- Learning about shadows and how if you change the position of the light source it will have an effect on the shadow's length
- Writing up our diary entries into our monthly writing books. This is our BEST piece of learning
- Continued learning about inverted commas and paragraphs.
- More learning about fractions and time in Maths
- Key skills being taught in cricket in PE
- Creating our own God with various attributes in RE (Hinduism focus)
And most importantly, we have been focusing on reflecting on our learning effort. Considering if we are being a conscientious learner and trying our very best :) Have a great half term! Mr Mitchem
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere