Week 2 - Dialogue, Ganges and Time!
Weeks 2's learning consisted of the following:
- Learning about the River Ganges and its significance in relation to Hindus and Non-Hindus
- Year 3 maths learning about telling the time to the nearest minute
- Year 4 learning about bar graphs and line graphs
- Times tables learning - Everybody is working on their own specific number!
- Reading 'Around the world in eighty days' as a class book
- Learning about play scripts in English, based on 'The Twits' by Roald Dahl.
- Golf skills in PE
And lots, lots more!
We have had a great week!
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere