Week 2 - Topic Capture, Church Worship and Remembrance Day
Hello! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. Here is a snapshot of our learning this week
- Topic Capture (Drama activity, Coordinate/directions learning to locate treasures, smuggler creation using pastels)
- Church worship
- Trees for Dorset came in on Monday working with the year 3's. We now have a wormery to look after and monitor.
- New wake and shake song
- Investigated whether ice melted at different rates in different places (Science)
- Looked at difference between common and proper nouns
- Learnt about the 'Earl of Abergavenny' and wrote a diary extract5 (Year 4's)
- Started to learn the 'Smugglers Song'. We looked at the meaning of specific words and the meaning behind the lines.
- Started our English focus on 'The Lighthouse'
and much, much more!
- Practise the 'Smugglers song' when you can
- Read the trip letter that was sent out via email
Have a great weekend :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere