Week 6 - Cricket Geography, Digestion journeys and Nativity rehearsals
Week 6 learning:
We have been extremely busy this week in Abbey class. Here is a summary of the learning!
- Topic Exposure - Creating clay inventions!
- Learning about the digestion process in Science
- Further 'multiplication' learning in maths
- Nativity rehearsal practising!
- Introduction to 'Google Santa Tracker'
- Daily visual riddles!
- Started reading our new whole class book, 'The Abominables'
- Appreciating the unique talents we all have in Jigsaw.
And lots, lots more learning :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere