Week 1 - Ambulance, E-Safey and Police
Welcome back to school! I hope you have all had a great return and that you have got back into the swing of things :)
Here is a breakdown of our learning from this week:
- Practised our times tables and 2D drawing skills by creating an ambulance picture
- Learnt that behaviour is motivated by either a consequence or a reward in Jigsaw
- Visit from Chris the paramedic where we learnt about how to save Doris' life and explored Chris' 'tools of the trade'
- Visit from Sarah the local CSO. We had lots of questions answered and we even got to experience her police car!
- Wrote a story about a specific crime
- Participated in an E-Safety day where we learnt how to stay safe on the internet.
- Started our topic off by interpreting a 'Gaol register' full of smugglers! We did this using Excel.
- Started our new in-class reading books
- Got new jobs
and lots, lots more!
Please read the 'Trip Interest' letter and bring back to school. Thank you.
Topic Capture on Tuesday morning.
Have a great weekend,
Mr Mitchem :)
A positive, purposeful and enthusiastic atmosphere